After our run of the very popular punch needle brooch workshop, I've put together a DIY kit for those who'd like to make more brooches as well as for someone who is already good with needle crafts and wanna give punch needle embroidery a go!
You'll get materials to make 5 unique one-of-a-kind statement brooches, unlimited access to our punch needle brooch tutorial videos and 24 different brooch designs with each kit purchased. All materials come in a cotton canvas drawstring pouch (makes a nice little gift) / you can punch directly on it with all the leftover embroidery thread too.
• 5x handwoven khadi cotton foundation cloth
• 5x brooch pins
• 1x mini beech wood embroidery hoop – perfect size for brooch making
• 18x DMC stranded cotton thread of your choice*
• Waterbased white glue
• 1x felt sheet
• 1x mini sewing kit with needle, thread and threader
• Private access to 24 brooch designs and tutorial videos
• Lavor 3-size punch needle tool (option to add on if you don't already have one)
• Yarn cutter (option to add on if you don't already have one)
* Please indicate your preferred yarn palette. There could be slight colour variation to colours due to different devices.
It is totally optional to follow the design template, feel free to draw your own designs too.
Welcome to the punch needle gang and get hooked punching away!
Add On Punch Needle Tool
Add On Yarn Cutter