A for Autumn, B for Becky, C for Carina and D for Debby.. the list goes on! Here's a fun little kit for a quick punch needle project for itchy craftsy fingers. Punch your initial or make something for a friend.
• 1x 100% cotton canvas zipper purse
• 1x 4-inch beech wood embroidery hoop
• Hand-dyed lace weight yarn in 5 colours of your choice*
• Waterbased fabric glue
• PDF design template of A-Z
• Link to access PDF beginner's guide and video tutorial
• Lavor 3-size punch needle tool (option to add on if you don't already have one)
* Please indicate your preferred yarn colours (5 colours). If you like more of a certain colour, please indicate it twice. There could be slight colour variation to colours due to the nature of hand-dyed yarn, I promise they are prettier in real life!
It is totally optional to follow the design template, feel free to draw your own designs too.
Join the punch needle gang and get hooked punching away!