Please read thoroughly. If you have any questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before booking.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and spend quality time with your friends and the whole family (kids are welcomed!). Indulge in a back to nature experience at Sukasantai Farmstay, a family owned farm-resort located in West Java, Indonesia. Join activities such as harvesting organic vegetables, fishing, bamboo forest trekking, cow milking and mozzarella cheese making, paired with thoughtfully planned delicious farm-to-belly meals for you.
Join our founder and chief textile artist, Autumn Brown, as she brings her natural dye studio to the farm where she turns the space into an indigo dyeing studio. Learn about the art of indigo dyeing, exercise your creativity and have a fun time tie-dyeing your own clothes and a selection of bandanas, t-shirts and scarves!
Kids under 4 years old stays for free.
4D3N Indigo Magic Farmstay Retreat
Date: 7 – 10 June 2024
After clearing customs at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK), we will gather and head to Sukasantai Farm in our arranged transportation. A bento lunch will be served whilst we travel to the farm. After settling in to your respective rooms, we will commence the farm tour which will help familiarise yourself with the area. A comforting dinner will be served and you can relax next to the bonfire before turning in.
We start each day early as breakfast will be served between 6.30-8am, lunch around 12pm, snack time 4-4.30pm and dinner around 6.30pm. Evenings are usually filled with light games, chit chats or simply winding down after a day of activities. Participants are encouraged to 1-2 clothing items to dye during the trip, we also have a selection of ready-to-dye blanks if you wish to purchase them.
Sukasantai Farm is situated 1000m above sea level and has a cool and comfortable temperature all year round, which means there is no need to use air-conditioning or heater. It is the dry season from April to September, temperature in the day ranges from 23-28ºC and drops to 15-20ºC at night, you'll get to enjoy clear starry skies during this time too.
4D3N Indigo Magic Farmstay Experience:
• Two-way airport transfer
• 3 nights farm stay at Sukasantai
• 3 meals per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
• 1-2 snacks per day
• Free flow of tea and coffee
• Farm activities
• Indigo magic workshop (includes 6pcs cotton bandanas)
• Farm-made goodies pack
For participants arriving in Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK):
• Individual $1299/person
• 4-Pax Bundle $4199/person
For participants residing in Jakarta:
• Individual $1199/person
• 4-Pax Bundle $3799/person
1) Prices are in Singapore Dollars. Flights are not included, you will need to purchase your own flight to Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport (CGK).
2) Individual participants will be sharing rooms during the retreat (rooms are either 2 or 3 pax). If you are joining with friends or family, please leave a note during check out as well, this will help us allocate rooms. Participants who opted for the 4-Pax Bundle will share the same large room.
HOW TO BOOK
1) Select your desired package and proceed to check out. Note: Do not book your flights yet.
2) Once the minimum group size is met, the retreat is confirmed. We will notify you individually to book your flights and send you the full itinerary. In the unlikely event that. the retreat is cancelled, you will receive a full refund.
3) Book your flight tickets (see below for recommended flights from Singapore).
!!! IMPORTANT !!! Read before booking your flight.
We have arranged return airport transfers, please take note of the recommended flight times below when booking your flights.
• Option 1: Singapore Airlines
SIN > CGK • flight time 0925 > 1010
CGK > SIN • flight time 1900 > 2150
• Option 2: Scoot
SIN > CGK • flight time 0815 > 0900
CGK > SIN • flight time 1955 > 2255
We do not recommend you to book flights outside of the recommended time as you will have to arrange your own transportation or top up for a separate arrangement.
Participants joining us from outside of Singapore / Jakarta, we recommend that you arrive one day before and stay one night in Jakarta then travel to the farm the next morning. Please email us and we can elaborate more about the arrangement.