The iron-on transfer pen from Prym is a good choice for transferring embroidery patterns onto fabrics.
HOW TO USE
- Trace your design onto parchment/transfer paper using a regular pen or marker.
- Ensure that the motif is displayed the correct way round, trace the motif on the reverse side of the parchment/transfer paper with Prym iron-on transfer marker.
- Iron your motif onto the fabric with marker ink side down.
- Never draw directly onto the fabric.
- Ink is permanent and does not wash out.
- Make sure you embroider / needle punch over the lines since the markings do not wash out.
- Transfer pen works with all types of fabric both natural and synthetic.
- Iron temperature should be set according to the type of fabric you are using.